2018 Family Medicine Summer CME Getaway
Sponsored by the Iowa Academy of Family Physicians in partnership with the Missouri, Nebraska, and Arizona Chapters
Aboard the Celebrity Solstice
July 13 -20, 2018
If you are looking for a breathtaking, unique, and memorable vacation this Alaska cruise is for you! Join the IAFP, MAFP, and NAFP as we travel from Seattle and explore Alaska and Canada aboard the beautiful Celebrity Solstice for a week full of relaxation, fun, and CME.
Ship Departs from Seattle, Washington with stops at ports in:
•Tracy Arm Fjord
•Inside passage/ Skagway
•Victoria, British Columbia
IMPORTANT: The reservation for the cruise and the registration for the CME session is a 2-step process:
1) Complete the reservation for the cruise
More Information and Registration can be found HERE
(Look for the "Register" tab at the top of the above link to start the registration process)
Cruise Rates (Rates are CRUISE ONLY 1st and 2nd guest Airfare is NOT INCLUDED)
A1-Aqua Class $2711.30pp
C2-Concierge Class $2561.30pp
1C- Deluxe Oceanview w/Verandah $2361.30pp
2A- Deluxe Oceanview w/Verandah $2341.30pp
2B- Deluxe Oceanview w/Verandah $2301.30pp
3rd / 4th guest current rate at time of booking per Celebrity TBD
S2- Sky Suite $3811.30pp
9- Inside Stateroom $1581.30pp
Each cabin oceanview category and above will have the choice of 1 complimentary perk for 1st and 2nd guest only: •$150 per person onboard credit
- Prepaid gratuities
- Classic beverage package (includes alcoholic beverages up to $9, and soda package)
- Unlimited internet
3rd and 4th guests will automatically receive the classic soda package and 40 internet minutes
- Gratuities are $94.50 per person for all categories except suites which are $98 per person.
- Travel Protection is available through Celebrity for $159 per person payable with final payment.
Cruise Deposit/ Payment Schedule
- Deposit is $500 per cabin and $1000 per suite due upon registration.
- Final Payment is due by April 13, 2018
- From 89-57 days prior to sailing the cancellation penalty is $250.00 per person.
- From 56-29 days prior to sailing the cancellation penalty is 50% per person.
- From 28-15 days prior to sailing the cancellation penalty is 75% per person.
- From 14-0 days prior to sailing there is no refund.
2) Register online for the CME sessions by filling out the form HERE
CME Registration Fees:
- Active/Life AAFP Member- $600
- New AAFP Physician Active Member- $500
- NP/PA Employed by an AAFP Member- $600
- AAFP Resident/Student Member- $350
- Nonmember- $750
- Staying outside of IAFP room block- $900
For questions about CME registration or programming, contact IAFP at 515-283-9370 or contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org