2019 IAFP Mediterranean CME Cruise
June 2- 9, 2019
Aboard the Norwegian Epic
We are pleased to announce the IAFP will be setting sail In June of 2019 aboard the Norwegian Epic. This cruise of the Mediterranean departs out of Barcelona and is sure be one of your most unique and memorable vacations!
Ship Departs from Barcelona, Spain with stops at ports in:
•Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
•Livorno (Florence, Pisa), Italy
•Palma de Mallorca, Spain
IMPORTANT: The reservation for the cruise and the registration for the CME session is a 2-step process:
1) Complete the reservation for the cruise
More Information and Registration can be found HERE
(To register for the cruise click the link above where is says "HERE" and then look for the "Register" tab at the top of the page to start the registration process)
Cruise Rates (Rates are CRUISE ONLY 1st and 2nd guest Airfare is NOT INCLUDED)
Inside Cabin- $1140.50 pp
Balcony Cabin - $1570.50 pp
Mini Suite - $1690.50 pp
Each cruise package includes most meals and 24-hour room service and most activities and entertainment. In addition each cabin can Pick 2 of the offers below:
• Ultimate Beverage Package - 1st and 2nd guests only
• Prepaid Service Charges 1st and 2nd guests only
• Internet Package per cabin
• $50 per Port Shorex Credit per cabin (max 4 ports)
• Dining Package 1st and 2nd guests
• Gratuities are $13.99 per person per day. Categories above mini-suite are $16.99 per person per day.
• Cruise insurance is available for an extra fee. For more information and rates please contact Jeanette at email@example.com
Cruise Deposit/ Payment Schedule
• Deposit is $250 per person due upon registration.
• Final Payment is due by January 21, 2019
2) Register online for the CME sessions by filling out the form HERE
CME Registration Fees:
• Active/Life AAFP Member- $600
• New AAFP Physician Active Member- $500
• NP/PA Employed by an AAFP Member- $600
• AAFP Resident/Student Member- $350
• Nonmember- $750
• Staying outside of IAFP room block- $900
For questions about CME registration or programming, contact IAFP at 515-283-9370 or contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please volunteer to present a CME session(s) at this conference by CLICKING HERE
The material presented at this program is being made available by the IAFP for educational purposes only. This material is not intended to represent only, or necessarly best, methods or proedures appropriate for the medical situations discusses; but rather is intended to present an approach, view, statement, or opinion of the faculty, which may be helpful to other who face similar situations. The IAFP disclaims any and all liability for injury or other damages resulting to any individual attending this program and for all calims, which may arise out of the use of the techniques, demonstrated therin by such individuals, whether a physician or any other person shall assert these claims.
Every effort has been made to assure the accuracy of the data presented at this program. Physicians may care to check specific details such as drug doses and contraindications, ctc., in standard sources prior to clinical application.
Materials will be produced solely for the education of attendees. Any use of content or the name of the speaker or the IAFP is prohibited without written consent of the IAFP.